Through private and public partnerships, HomeSight provides purchase assistance to qualified first-time home buyers in the form of a low interest loan. This purchase assistance can increase your buying power and help you build equity faster through:
- Low down payments (as low as 1%) actual figures vary based on specific purchase transactions and details
- No mortgage insurance payments
- Affordable monthly payments for the life of the loan
To qualify, you must meet (at the minimum) the following requirements:
- Be a first-time home buyer, except for our “Community Recovery Loan.” Definition of a first-time home buyer is someone who has not owned a home in the past three (3) years. There are a few exceptions based on individual circumstances, so please contact HomeSight if you have questions.
- Complete HomeSight’s homebuyer education curriculum and a homebuyer action plan items associated with a HomeSight financial assessment.
- Upon loan approval, purchase a home in target areas within Seattle City limits or King, Pierce of Snohomish counties.
Click on the links below to find out about purchase assistance programs available by area. Remember, these are the qualifications of the Purchase Assistance. The first mortgage may have different parameters. The more restrictive guidelines will prevail.
- HomeSight Loan Fund
- City of Seattle
- Snohomish County
- South King County
- City of Tacoma
- Community Recovery Loan (Anywhere in King, Pierce or Snohomish County)
NMLS #49289. Click here for the HomeSight NMLS access page