HomeSight is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $7,500 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
1. Located in King, Pierce or Snohomish Counties. (CLICK HERE FOR MAP)
2. The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
3. A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, planned unit development
Good news! Limited NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
NeighborhoodLIFT (LIFT) homebuyer education classes are $50 to attend (non-refundable). Per LIFT guidelines, at least one (1) borrower on the mortgage must complete a homebuyer education class. To register for a LIFT homebuyer education class, click here and select one of the “LIFT Homebuyer Education – ‘selected city'” listed.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page.