Required Documentation | HomeSight

Required Documentation

Clients must bring photocopies of the following documentation to their initial Financial Assessment session with a HomeSight counselor (Note: Photocopies must be made prior to your appointment. HomeSight does not have the capacity to provide copies of your documentation):

  • Completed HomeSight Counseling INTAKE form: Make sure your application is signed! – click here to download and complete form
  • Income Documentation: 2-3 Current pay stubs (within a 30 day period)
  • Child Support Documentation: Office of Support Enforcement (OSE) monthly stubs and complete copy of Final Divorce Decree/Child Support Order (if applicable)
  • SSA, SSI, or SSDI Current Year Award letter (if applicable)
  • If Self-Employed: Current year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement
  • IRS Tax Returns for past 3 years (including W-2’s): You may need to call the IRS at (800) 829-1040 for a copy of Form 1722 or a certified printout if you are unable to locate copies of your returns
  • A Copy of YOUR Final Divorce Decree and/or Legal Separation Paperwork (if applicable)
  • 2 months of current bank statements: (both checking and savings)
  • Any documentation of cash: Savings Retirement Information (401(k) or IRA), Stocks/Mutual Funds, and/or Other
  • Completed Budget Form – click here to download and complete form
  • Proof of Residency (if applicable): A Copy of the front and back and a copy of the back of your Permanent Resident Alien card

Follow Us on Twitter

Like Us on Facebook

HomeSight Blog